UBI Recruitment 2019 Union Bank of India Online Apply: Union Bank of India (UBI), a leading listed Public Sector Bank in its 100th Year of serving the Nation, with Head Office at Mumbai and having Pan India as well as Overseas presence, invites applications from eligible Ex-Servicemen candidates only, for filling up vacancies for the Post of Armed Guard in the Subordinate cadre through direct recruitment as per details given below. Indicative District-wise vacancies inclusive of Backlog of various reserved categories are given vide Annexure-I.
Job Details – Union Bank of India UBI New Job Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post: Armed Guard
Total No of Posts: 100 Posts
- UR -34
- SC – 19
- ST – 26
- OBC – 21
The Scale of Pay (in Rs.) and Probation (Salary): Rs. 9560/- to Rs.18545/-
Age Limit Support: 18 -25 years as on 1st January 2019
Educational Qualification Required in Union Bank of India UBI New Job Recruitment 2019:
- A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/Union Territory (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ Union Territory) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
- His character should be ‘EXEMPLARY’ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
Note – Union Bank of India UBI New Job Recruitment 2019:
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Government of India/approved by Government Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before the Cut-off date. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before the Cutoff date has to be submitted at the time of appearing for Physical Fitness Test.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/Institute.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute and the web-based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidates who have not passed 10th standard or its equivalent or who passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent or have any educational qualifications higher than 10+2 examination or its equivalent are not eligible to apply. Such application received if any is liable to be rejected.
Application/Registration Fee: Rs.100/- (To Be Paid Online).
How to apply in Union Bank of India UBI New Job Recruitment 2019:
Apply Online at Union Bank of India official website between 23rd January 2019 to 18th February 2019.
Selection Process in Union Bank of India UBI New Job Recruitment 2019:
Selection will be through examination (online) strictly on merit and Physical Fitness Test, subject to Reservation policy and guidelines issued by the Government of India in this regard.
The Selection Process shall be based on the following criteria –
- Online Test
- Physical Fitness Test
Online Test shall be made available bilingually i.e. in English and in Hindi.
Important Dates for the Applicants who apply in Union Bank of India UBI New Job Recruitment 2019:
Online Application Starting Date: 23rd January 2019.
Online Application Closing Date: 18th February 2019.
More Information about Union Bank of India UBI New Job Recruitment 2019:
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE