PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited: The Government of Indian under Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Invited online applications is for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee), Interested and eligible candidates submit their online application before the last date of application.
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Government of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision, and control over complete inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID operates around 1,51,064 circuit KMs of transmission lines along with 238 Sub-stations (as on 31.12.2018) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network.
POWER GRID also owns and operates approximately 47,735KMs of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 688 locations and intra-city network in 105 cities across India.
Job Details – PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
Total No of Vacancies: 42 (Forty-Two) Nos.
- Electrical – AET – 30
- Electronics – AET – 05
- Civil – AET – 07
- UR – 24
- SC – 06
- ST – 02
- OBC -10
Upper Age Limit:
- 28 years as on 31st December 2017 (Candidates should have been born on or after 1st January 1990)
- Course – Full-Time B.E. /B. Tech. /B.Sc. (Engineering) from recognized University/Institute
- Electrical – Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/
- Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics – Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electronics and Electrical Communication/Telecommunication Engineering
- Civil – Civil Engineering
Percentage of Marks – Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA*
Compensation Package (Salary): PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited:
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry.
- The pay scale of selected candidates Rs. 40,000/- -3%- 140000 (IDA) during the one-year training period.
- They shall be paid a stipend in the form of Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA and Perks @12% of basic pay during the training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1, 60,000/- (IDA).
Valid Score in the GATE 2018 – Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2018 Organizing Body shall be considered.
Selection Process in PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited:
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
- Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2018.
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
Application Last Date: 28 February 2019
How to Apply in PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited:
(A) From 31.01.2019 onwards, interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in POWERGRID, at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE-2018 registration number and other required information. Last Date of Online application and Application Fee submission is 28.02.2019.
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2018 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form.
- Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE-2018 scorecard.
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
(B) Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
(C) Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
(F) Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
Online Application Last Date: 28 February 2019
More Information about PGCIL Recruitment 2019 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE