National Health Mission (NHM) Assam Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview: The Government of Assam under National Health Mission Assam (NHM) Opening New Job for Dietician Post in 2019, The Walk-in-interview will be held on 5th January 2019 from 11:00 AM onwards at the Office of the Mission Director, NHM, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Bassi, Guwahati – 5 for engagement on Contractual Basis for the post of “Dietician” under National Health Mission Assam (NHM), Assam.
Job Details – National Health Mission (NHM) Assam Recruitment 2019 (Walk-in-Interview):
Name of the Position: Dietician
Number of Vacancies: 15 Mos. (May increase at the time of final recruitment)
Eligibility and Qualification Required in National Health Mission (NHM) Assam Recruitment 2019:
BA/ B.Sc. in Home Science with Food & Nutrition as special subject or Post Graduate in Food & Nutrition. Candidates having the higher qualification and/or experience in community nutrition activities will be given preference.
Age: Age limit support Up to 43 years as on 31st December 2018.
Salary (Remuneration): Rs. 18, 500/- per month
- 4% seats will be reserved for PWD candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply in National Health Mission (NHM) Assam Recruitment 2019 (Walk-in-Interview):
- The candidates shall bring all original testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of the testimonials to appear the walk-in-interview.
- The candidates who are already working under NHM, Assam shall not apply and will not be considered for selection.
- Any such candidate if detected, later on, their selection will be canceled and the contract will be terminated immediately.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 5th January 2019
- Time Walk-in-Interview: 11:00 AM
- Walk-in-Interview Place (Venue): Office of the Mission Director, NHM, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Bassi, Guwahati-5 Assam.
More Information about National Health Mission (NHM) Assam Recruitment 2019 (Walk-in-Interview):
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE