HS Exam 2019 Results Declared 25th May 2019 09:00 AM: The Government of Assam, under the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) will issue a notification for Higher Secondary (HS) Exam 2019 results from declaration date and the HS Final Exam 2019 results declaration date is 25th May 2019 09:00 AM.
Interested and exam appeared students (candidates) check their HS Exam 2019 Results, on the official website of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) http://ahsec.nic.in.
Job News Assam – HS Exam 2019 Results Declared 25th May 2019 09:00 AM
How to Check the HS Exam 2019 Results?
FOR INSTANT CHECK YOUR RESULTS: CLICK HERE
Below following steps are followed if you like to check your HS exam 2019 Results:
- Visit the official Assam Higher Secondary Education Council website, www.ahsec.nic
- Click on the Head Line “HS FINAL EXAMINATION, 2019 RESULTS ON 25th MAY AT 9:00 AM”, after that a new window will appear.
- Enter your Assam HS exam 2019 (12th Board Exam) Roll Number and other required details in the designated fields on the new window
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Now Your HS Exam 2019 Results will appear on the web browser screen
- Note: Download your result and take a print out your result for future reference
HS Exam 2019 Results Declared 25th May 2019 – 09:00 AM
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council conducted (AHSEC) the HS Exam 2019 Final (12th) from 12th February to 14th March 2019.
The HS exam 2019, Around 2,42,843 students have appeared under the Board of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) exams.
- Arts stream students exam appeared around 1,86,187, Science stream around 37,455 and Commerce stream 18,291 students.
More Information about Higher Secondary (HS) Exam 2019 Results:
Visit the Official Website of AHSEC: CLICK HERE
About the Assam, Higher Secondary Education Council conducted (AHSEC)
INTRODUCTION: The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council was established on 1st of June, 1984 to Regulate, Supervise and Develop the System of Higher Secondary Education ( + 2 stages) in the State of Assam.