Gauhati High Court at Guwahati, New Job Recruitment in 2018
Gauhati High Court at Guwahati Invited from eligible candidates for filling up of the post of Director (unreserved) in Law Research Institute, Gauhati High Court, Guwahati in the usual scale of pay (PB-4) of Rs. 30000-110000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 15700/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
- A) At least first class Master’s Degree in Sociology/Social Anthropology/ Political Science/History (ancient),
- B) A degree in Law.
- C) At least 5 Years’ experience in research works.
Age Limit for Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
Category wise age limits for the posts, as on the last date of receipt of applications, will be as under:
- Category: General (including OBC/MOBC) Maximum Age: 44
- Category: SC Maximum Age: 49
- Category: ST (P) & ST (H) Maximum Age: 49
- Category: PWD Maximum Age: 54
Under unreserved category candidates (In case of working personnel), also have a doctorate degree candidates accept age limit up to 50 (fifty) years.
The Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Recruitment Will Is Notified Later On.
How to Apply In Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
(A) The application form may be downloaded from the link provided along with the advertisement.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs (One to be pasted and one to be stapled with application form)
- HSLC (or equivalent examination) Admit Card/ Pass Certificate as age proof or competent authority (Self Attested Copies).
- Pass certificates and mark sheets of all education qualification from HSLC or equivalent onwards (Self Attested Copies)
- Caste certificate for candidates belonging to reserved categories from the appropriate authorities (self-attested copies)
- Experience certificates (where necessary) indicating the period of service/experience with the date.
- Original Demand Draft
(D) Application made in any other mode, except as indicated above, shall be summarily rejected without any communication.
Mode of Payment of Fees for Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
Application fees can be paid through demand draft on State Bank of India
Drawn in favor of Central Recruitment cell, Gauhati High Court.
Application Fee for Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
Persons with disability (PWD) need not pay fees.
For SC/ST (P)/ST (H) Rs.250/-
For All Others Rs.500/-
For any query/complaint etc., please email to [email protected] mentioning the post Name in the Subject line and Applicant Name, Father’s Name alongside the grievance in the body of the e-mail.
Terms and Conditions for Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
The admission of candidates at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional and subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- All the candidates who are already in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organization will have to intimate their employer before applying, and a copy of intimation letter is to be enclosed along with the application form. However, they shall have to produce “No Objection” to submit release order at the time of joining.
- The High Court reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement of other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.