Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) will be conducting an Online Examination on 30th July 2019 and 31st July 2019 for Recruitment to the post of Assistant and invites On-Line Applications for recruitment to the post. Dates for submission of Online Application are from 30th May 2019 to 25th June 2019.
Job News Assam – Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
Name of the Post: Assistants
Number of Posts: 280 (Two Hundred Eighty)
The Scale of Pay (Salary):
- 44,900/-. In addition to Pay, they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
- Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under the 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay
Age Limit Support in Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019:
- Must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 25th June 2019.
Note: Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, Employees of Government of India, employees of EPFO and Persons with Disability as per rules
Educational Qualifications Required in Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019:
Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent as on 25th June 2019.
Important Dates if you interested to apply Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019:
- Online Registration of Application: 30th May 2019 to 25th June 2019
- Downloading of Call Letters: 20th July 2019 to 30th July 2019
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) Dates: 30th July 2019 and 31st July 2019
- Main Examination (Phase-II): Call letters will be sent after the declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase – I).
How to Apply in Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019:
Interested and legible candidates can Apply Online up to 25th June 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
For Online Apply: CLICK HERE
Application Registration in Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019:
Candidates to go to the EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in or https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT-2019 IN EPFO” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Certificates/Documents, Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- The “Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- The ‘Submit’ button.
Amount of Application Fee –
- SC – 250/-
- ST – 250/-
- PWD – 250/-
- Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 250/-
- All Other Categories – 500/-
Mode of Payment (Online Mode) Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please Wait for the Intimation from the Server, do Not Press Back or Refresh Button In Order To Avoid Double Charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE.
- Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
More Information about Employees Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2019:
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE