District Sessions Judge Barpeta Recruitment 2019 for Sheristadar Post: The Government of India (Assam) under the District Sessions Judge in the State of Assam, invited applications are from eligible persons of the Establishment of the for filling up of 1 (One) vacant post of Sheristadar.
Job News Assam – District Sessions Judge Barpeta Recruitment 2019 for Sheristadar Post:
Name of the Post: Sheristadar
No of Post: 01 (One)
The Scale of Pay:
- The Establishment of the DSJ Barpeta in the Pay Scale of Rs. 30.000 – 1,10,000 with Grade Pay of Rs.14,500/- per month.
- Also Along with other admissible allowances as per ROP Rules 2017.
- The applicants are sure Full-fill the Eligibility Criteria if the applicants like to qualify for Application on District Sessions Judge Barpeta Recruitment 2019 for Sheristadar Post:
- The candidate should have served either as Sheristadar of Additional District and Sessions Judge or as Head in the District and Sessions Judge Establishment continuously for a period of 05 (five) years.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to relax the requisite criteria in case of need and exigencies.
How to Apply:
The Interested intending candidates shall submit their applications through proper channel with below Following
- Experience Certificate issued by the respective District Sessions Judges
- All the testimonials of the applicant
- Two recent passport size photographs.
The applications should be address to the Office of the District Sessions Judge, Barpeta the last date of application 30th June 2019.
Note: The candidates shall also mention their personal contact number in the application in order to facilitate future communication.
- The date of interview/viva-voce will be published on the official website only.
- Regarding TA/DA for the journey for appearing in the interview/viva-voce will be entertained, the department doesn’t provide the facility.
- Candidates don’t wait for individual call letter for interview/viva-voce, because of the DSJ Barpeta don’t issue any individual calls for any applicants.