Directorate Health Services Assam DHSA invited online applications are from intending eligible Indian citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India for the 65 Grad – IV government sanctioned posts, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services (Family Welfare), Assam as shown below, and will be available at the official website of Directorate of health services (Family Welfare), Assam at (www.dhsfe.assam.gov.in) from 02-11-2018 to 16-11-2018 (24:00 hours).
Job Details – Directorate Health Services Assam DHSA New Job Notification 2018 Apply Online
Serial No. 01
Name of Post: GRADE-IV
No of Posts: 65
Qualification: Class-VIII Pass, Certificate from the Head Master of an Educational Institution in Assam
The Scale of Pay: Pay Band – 2 Rs. 12000-37500 – GP – 3900
Reservation Directorate Health Services Assam DHSA New Job Notification 2018
Reservation of posts for women candidates and physically handicapped candidates will be as per prevailing government rules.
ST (P) (10%): 07
ST (H) (5%): 03
SC (7%): 05
OBC/MOBC (27%): 17
PH (3%): 02
Women Reservation (30% Including All Categories): 19
How to Apply Directorate Health Services Assam DHSA New Job Notification 2018:
Interested candidates shall have to register and fill up the online Application form available at the official website of Directorate of Health Services (FW) Assam, www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in
For registration, the applicant shall click on to “APPLY ONLINE” button on the right-hand panel to fill up the online application form. The application will get a unique registration ID and password (Date of Birth) while applying for the first time. The application should keep the record of the unique registration ID and password for all future reference i.e. for uploading of photo, signature, relevant documents and taking final print of application form.
Using the same unique registration ID and password (Date of Birth), registered applications may log in for editing of form, uploading of photo, signature and relevant documents. The applicant may log in at any time to download and print the final application form till the issue of Admit Card.4
Documents Verification in Directorate Health Services Assam DHSA New Job Notification 2018:
The following documents show in original at the time of verification also same copy upload in the online portal:
(A) Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph.
(B) Scammed copy of the signature
Applicant must be self-attested scanned documents also and uploaded
(C) Proof of age: Birth Certificate or certificate from Head-Master from a school in Assam.
(D) HSLC certificate/Class VIII pass certificate from Head Master of school in Assam.
(E) Caste Certificate (where applicable) from the competent authority
(F) Permanent residential certificate of Assam or Domicile Certificate from the competent authority.
(G) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
Note: After final submission of the online application form take a printout for the show in during the time of document verification.
Selection Process in Directorate Health Services Assam DHSA New Job Notification 2018:
The selection process will be through an OMR based written test. Schedule and other details of written test shall be upload at www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in in due time.
Last Date of Application Submission in Directorate Health Services Assam DHSA New Job Notification 2018:
Online Portal for applying online will be available from 02-11-2018 onwards and shall close at 24:00 hours on 16-11-2018. The applicant may take a print of the final submission of Application form even after the closing date till the date of the examination
Terms and Conditions follow in Directorate Health Services Assam DHSA New Job Notification 2018
- Before he/she proceeds to apply, he/she must ensure that he/she has read and understood the eligibility criteria cited in the Advertisement & the instructions carefully for the post he/she are applying during the time of online application or fails to produce any relevant certificate/mark sheet/affidavit or any other document relevant for the post during the time of document verification or at any stage; his/her candidature for the post shall stand rejected at any stage whatsoever.
- Uploading of E-Admit Card, rejection list, the accepted list will be informed subsequently via the website and local newspapers. Applications are advised to keep track of the website and newspaper for any updates.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify the application.
- If more than one candidate secures the same final marks, the candidate’s senior in age shall be placed higher in the select list.
- The select list will be notified in due course of time and shall be displayed in the official website of Directorate of health services (Family Welfare), Assam and Local Newspapers.
More Information about Directorate Health Services Assam DHSA New Job Notification 2018
Download Official Advertisement – Click Here
কিবা সুধিব লগা, আৰু জানিব লগা থাকিলে তলত কমেন্ত (Comment) কৰিব পাৰে!