DEE Assam Director of Elementary Education Assam New Job Apply Date Extended 30-10-2018 to 21-11-2018, In view to support, strengthen and improve the quality of Elementary Education in the state of Assam in compliance with the Right to Education Act, 2009 and subject to approval of the Post-Based Roster Register from the WPT & BC Department, Personnel Department and subject to approval of the vacant posts from Finance (SIU) Department, online applications are hereby invited from the eligible candidates, who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 5393 Nos. of regular vacant posts of teachers in Lower Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. The category wise numbers of vacancies are likely to be increased or decreased.
This has the approval of the Education Department, Govt. of Assam vide letter No.: PMA.160/2018/15 dated 11/03/2018.
Job Details – DEE Assam Director of Elementary Education Assam, New Job Recruitment 2018
Serial No: 01
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
Category of Post: For Lower Primary School
Essential Qualification & Experiences:
(A) Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
(B) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
[5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ ST (H)/OBC/MOBC & Physically handicapped candidates.]
DEE Assam Director of Elementary Education Assam, New Job Recruitment 2018
The Scale of Pay: Pay Band II @ Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay as admissible
There shall be reserved for Women/Ex-servicemen/Physically Handicapped candidates (not less than 40%) as per existing Government Rules.
Criteria’s for DEE Assam Director of Elementary Education Assam, New Job Recruitment 2018
- The candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant Teacher in the same medium school as per the Language-I selected in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for LPS.
- Separate Merit Lists will be prepared for each category as shown in the Table-I.
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January 2018. (Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms).
- The eligible candidates shall apply online in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 26/03/2018 to Midnight of 19/04/2018. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
- The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, by the District Level Selection Committee. The District-wise detailed schedule and venue for Screening/ Verification of documents will be notified in the official website. No TA/DA is admissible for the verification process.
- The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 200/- [Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati–19.
- The candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification only before the District Level Selection Committee of the district applied for. The candidates have to mention their IPO Number, Date and denomination at the time of Online Application.
- The regular teachers working in LP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP Schools and regular teachers working in UP Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools. However, regular LP teachers if otherwise eligible may apply in UP Schools through proper channel only.
- All eligible contractual teachers may apply to any one of the posts.
- A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned above.
- Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible as per Govt. letter vide No.: PMA.345/2016/PT-II/19 Dated 08/12/2016 and candidates, who have passed TET for Madrassa are not eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/38 Dated 17/10/2015.
The district-wise and category-wise break-up of vacancies are shown below:
|SL. No.||District||SC||ST(P)||ST(H)||OBC / MOBC||UR||Total LP|
Documents Required To Be Uploaded for DEE Assam Director of Elementary Education Assam, New Job Recruitment 2018:
- Passport Size Color Photograph
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- DElEd Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented the state at National Level)
- Scanned Signature
- BPL Certificate from concerned authority, by BPL Candidates
The medium-wise break-up of these posts are shown below:
Please Note if you apply in DEE Assam Director of Elementary Education Assam, New Job Recruitment 2018:
After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, DElEd and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee
Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of TET examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application form for the second time.
After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
Candidates may note that failing to appear before the District Level Selection Committee for Screening/ Verification of documents on the scheduled date and time will result from cancellation of their candidature. No further communication in this regard will be entertained.
The office will not be responsible for any lapse in the submission of online application due to any technical problem.
The following self-attested copies of certificates and documents to be submitted with the print-out copy of the online application and original testimonials to be produced before the
DEE Assam Director of Elementary Education Assam, New Job Recruitment 2018
District Level Selection Committee
- Mark sheet of H. S. (Senior Secondary).
- Pass Certificate of H. S. (Senior Secondary).
- Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. / H. S. L. C. Admit Card in support of age.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of TET for LPS.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of DElEd.
- Certificates in support of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills)/ OBC / MOBC
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only),
- Sports or Cultural (Representing State or Nation)
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director Sainik Welfare Board
More Information about DEE Assam Director of Elementary Education Assam, New Job Recruitment 2018:
Download Official Previous Advertisement: Click Here
For More Information About Apply Date Extended: Click Here
কিবা সুধিব লগা, আৰু জানিব লগা থাকিলে তলত কমেন্ত (Comment) কৰিব পাৰে!