DBBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2019 Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute Guwahati – Assam: Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati Assam requires the suitable candidate for the following contractual posts for collaborative research projects, Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview, below mention date time and venue –
Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati – Assam, A Grant-in-Aid Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India and a unit of Tata Memorial Centre (Mumbai)
Advertisement Dated: 31 January 2019
Job Details – DBBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2019 Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute Guwahati Assam
Name of the Post: Field Investigator
Total No of Posts: 03 (Three)
- M.Sc. in Life Science from a recognized institution.
- Minimum one year of experience in the biomedical lab is desirable (Experience certificate to be produced at the time of interview)
Name of the Projects:
- A multi-centric case-control study to identify genetic and lifestyle risk factors of gall bladder cancer
- Genome-Wide Association Study to Identify Role of Genetic Susceptibility in Buccal Mucosa Cancer 1 (one)
Age Limit Support: Below 30 years
The Scale of Pay: Rs.15000-32,000/- p.m. (depending on experience)
How to Apply in DBBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2019 Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute Guwahati Assam:
Interested eligible candidates may report for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW with complete BIO-DATA supported by attested copies of certificates and other testimonials before the Selection Committee on 21 February 2019 (Thursday) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM in the Conference Hall of the Institute.
The candidate must bring the original certificates in support of their qualification/age/previous experience etc. for verification at the time of interview.
Note: Candidates, who are serving under Central/State Government/Public Authority, must produce permission letter from their present employer for appearing in the interview Moreover.
General Conditions DBBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2019 Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute Assam:
- The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- No TA/DA would be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Please note that canvassing /bribing in any form will be a disqualification and would lead to cancellation of candidature.
More Information about DBBCI Guwahati Recruitment 2019 Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute Guwahati Assam:
Download the Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE