CTET 2019 Extended Last Date for Online Correction Form: The Government of India under Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has given a notification for the recruitment of CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) July vacancies. In continuation of Public Notice dated 25th March 2019.
The Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) are hereby informed that CBSC has decided to extend the date of online corrections if any.
Job Details – CTET 2019 Extended Last Date for Online Correction Form
- Name of the Post: Teacher (for Classes I-V)
- Senior Secondary with 50% marks & D.El.Ed. / B.El.Ed./Graduation with B.Ed.
CTET 2019 Extended Last Date for Online Correction Form
- Name of the Post: Teacher (for Classes VI-VII)
- Senior Secondary with B.A/B.Sc.Ed. Or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed./B.A.Ed./Graduation with D.El.Ed. / B.Ed.
CTET 2019 Extended Last Date for Online Correction Form:
The candidates may make online corrections in their particulars up to 7th April 2019 (Sunday).
Further, due to more number of applicants in Patna and Guwahati beyond the capacity of schools and colleges in these cities, the CBSE has added more examination cities in Assam and Bihar.
The modified list of examination cities is as under:
Assam – CTET 2019 Extended Last Date for Online Correction Form:
Bihar – CTET 2019 Extended Last Date for Online Correction Form:
All candidates may choose their examination cities as per their convenience.
The candidates may opt any three (03) examination cities in their preferential order. Further, the candidates who have earlier selected Patna and Guwahati are specifically once again informed to modify the choice of examination cities from the new list of examination cities.
However, in case of still more number of candidates in these cities, the candidates may be allotted their second/third of examination city or any other city in the possible nearby area.
How to Apply – CTET 2019 Extended the Last Date for Online Correction Form:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online to visit the official website of CTET application, and put your application before the last date of application in CTET 2019 July.
Payment Online Mode – Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank By –
- Credit Card.
Application Fee Amounts Required in CTET 2019:
- 700/-: For General and OBC – Only Paper I or II
- 1200/-: For General and OBC – Both Paper I or II
- SC, ST, and DAP (Differently Abled Person): Rs. 350/- (Only Paper I or II)
- ST, SC, and Differently Abled Person: Rs. 600/- (Both Paper I & II)
- Apply Online Starting Date: 5th Feb 2019
- Last Date of Apply Online: 14th March 2019 Thursday up to 23:59:59 Hours
- Payment Fee Last Date: 15th March 2019 Friday up to 23:59:59 Hours
- 19th March 2019 Tuesday: The Date for Final Verification of Payment of Fee by the Candidates
- Correction of Online Application Form Last Date: 7th April 2019 up to 11:59 PM
- Date of Exam CTET: 7th July 2019 Sunday
Official’s: Mr. Anurag Tripathi, Director (CTET) and Secretary, CBSE.
More Information about CTET 2019 Extended Last Date for Online Correction Form:
CTET 2019 Syllabus: CLICK HERE
Online Correction Form Notice: CLICK HERE