Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 Deputy Comptroller Vacant: The Government of Indian under Assam Agricultural University invited applications are in the prescribed format from the intending candidates for filling up the following vacant posts under Assam Agricultural University. Interested and eligible applicants may apply before the last date of application with popper documentation.
Job Details – Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019
Serial No.: 01 (One)
Name of Post: Deputy Comptroller
No of Posts: 02 (Two)
The Scale of Pay: P.B-30000-110000, Grade Pay-14500.00
- Degree in Arts/Science & Commerce of a recognized University
- At least 15 years’ experience in the line of Audit/Accounts out of which 3 years in a responsible and supervisory post as Assistant, Comptroller/Finance & Accounts Officer in a Government/Semi Government or recognized public sector undertakings or organizations of comparable standard.
Age Limit Support (As on 01.01.2019):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 45 Years
Application Fee Required in Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019:
- General Category – Fee of Rs.500.00 (Rupees five hundred) for the candidates of general category
- SC/ST Category – Fee Rs.250.00 (Rupees two hundred fifty) for the candidates of SC/ST category
Application/Registration Fee to be paid in the AAU General Fund (Savings) A/c No.10253825316 in favor of the Comptroller, AAU, Jorhat-13 at any branch of the State Bank of India.
- The Pay-in-slip in original must be submitted with the application form.
How to Apply in Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019:
The application must be accompanied by the following –
- Attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support educational qualification, age, caste etc.,
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested by Gazetted officer,
- A self-addressed envelope (size 22 cm x 10 cm.) affixing postal stamp of Rs.5.00 (Rupees five) may be enclosed,
- Caste Certificate,
- Physically handicapped certificate (if any),
- Age Certificate,
- Bank (SBI) deposit Pay in the slip. (In original),
- Certificate of good character from two responsible persons known to you (but not related to you)
Application Last Date – Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019:
The last date of receipt of completed application forms by the office of the Comptroller, Assam Agricultural University, and Jorhat-785013. Is 20 February 2019 (during office hours).
Terms and Conditions – Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
- Candidates already in Govt. Service should apply through proper channel.
- TA/DA will be admissible for the attending in the interview.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification of the candidate.
More Information about Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019
For Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE
Application Form: CLICK HERE