APSC Assam Public Service Commission New Job Recruitment 2019: APSC Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Job Details – APSC Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Department: Water Resource
Number of Posts: 65 (Sixty-five) nos.
The Scale of Pay: Rs. 30,000/- 110000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 12700/- plus other allowances as Admissible under the Rules.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable –
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Essential Criteria’s – APSC Assam Public Service Commission New Job Recruitment 2019:
The Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. For proof of permanent residence, the candidate or his/her parents must be a voter of Assam. The voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of permanent residence.
(Attach self-attested valid supporting documents).
Educational Qualification Required in APSC Assam Public Service Commission New Job Recruitment 2019:
A candidate must pass Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an India or Foreign University recognized by the Government i.e. recognized by A.I.C.T.E. (Attach self-attested valid supporting documents).
A candidate having passed part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India) recognized by Government i.e. recognized by A.I.C.T.E will also be educationally qualified for direct recruitment as Assistant Engineer.
(Attach self-attested valid supporting documents)
How to Apply on APSC Assam Public Service Commission New Job Recruitment 2019:
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in (Application form DR)
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be a true copy of the original along with the application.
In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. Self-attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
Application Fees for APSC Assam Public Service Commission New Job Recruitment 2019:
As per Government Notification No.: FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October 2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce a photocopy of the certificate along with the Application Form).
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Last Date of Application for APSC Assam Public Service Commission New Job Recruitment 2019:
The duly filled up application form will be received with effect from 02-01-2019. The last date of receiving of duly filled up the application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 02-02-2019 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through the post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the intimation may be appraised to the Commission by the candidate.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after an appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected.
- No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Selection Process – APSC Assam Public Service Commission New Job Recruitment 2019:
WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW – If the number of applications received is large, the
The commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
By holding multiple choice OMR based Screening test or written examination which will be notified in due course.
The list of candidates whose applications are found valid or rejected after scrutiny will be made available in the Assam Public Service Commission’s website (www.apsc.nic.in) showing grounds of rejections in due course.
The Advertisements are issued on the basis of draft advertisement received from the Government.
More Information about APSC Assam Public Service Commission New Job Recruitment 2019:
Download Official Advertisement: Click Here